LEVEL 7 Certificate in Addiction Studies (CLOSED)




The Dublin North East Drugs and Alcohol Task Force are now accepting applications for the Level 7 Certificate in Addiction Studies for 2019 / 2020. This course is for those living or working in the Dublin North East Task Force catchment area.

This course is subsidised up to 75% and the remaining 25% will be paid directly to Maynooth University.

Step 1 of the application is to submit a 300 word essay on why you want to do this course. This essay must be submitted to the Drugs Task Force via email (reception@dnetaskforce.ie) by no later than 5.30pm on July 12th 2019.

Step 2 of the process will be interviews for those who were successful with their essay application.


The course starts September 30th 2019 and will be run in the Mornington Centre, Artane on Mondays from 9.30am-12.30pm.

The course is run in conjunction with the National University of Ireland (NUI) Maynooth.